Today I stopped in Children's place with Addy before getting some gifts from Bath and Body works. I saw this dress online before and thought it was super cute!
Just my luck, it was already on clearance! Crazy I know! It's not yet Thanksgiving and they have Christmas attire on clearance! Well there was another 40% off and I had a 20% off coupon! I paid 14.00 for her holiday dress! She was all excited to see it too! It's a sweater material, super comfy, but yet obviously a holiday dress. I didn't want her in something to fu fu-y (get that!) and stiff. I know how wild she is these days and wanted her comfortable but festive at the same time. I think we accomplished that today!
It's really windy tonight. I hope she sleeps okay in her room without the shutters outside her window rattling too much! Fingers crossed she makes it all night in her room. If not it's going to be a rough night. Mostly for Justin. He can't handle hearing her cry and be so upset when we work on bedtime stuff. He would rather her just sleep with us. But we really need to get back on track with having her stay in her room. We were doing soooo well for the longest time but got out of sync for awhile. So here we are again! Wish us luck!
Love,
Jamie Lynne
Jamie Lynne

No comments:
Post a Comment