Good morning everyone! I am home this morning due to the lovely weather we are having that caused school delays. So I thought I would post some random pics! Enjoy!
(you can click on the pictures to make them bigger if they are too small in my blog!)
New haircut front view

New haircut side view

Flowers from my sister

Our bedroom with some new wall art from Christmas and new bedding

Wedding pic in black and white in bedroom

Close up of the picture with candles
Tonight we are going to an otters game with another couple that we are friends with! We haven't been to an Otters game in 2 years so it should be a good time!
Stay warm!
Jamie
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your blog. I love that wall art (my sister got the same one as a wedding gift). Your hair looks cute too!
I added you to my Google Reader, so I'll get all your updates!
thanks for your comments and yes I did see your comment below!
Post a Comment