Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Saturday Morning Scene



Good morning! It's time to link up with Katie from Loves of Life
This is my view for the morning while Addyson is still sound asleep.  Justin had to work today and I decided to get up early as well and enjoy a little peace and quiet.  On the table is my new laptop, which is now my 3rd one in less than a weeks time!  No problems so far and I loveeeee it! 

Going to enjoy my morning, how about you?  Wanna link up?  Check out Katies blog and join other's in the saturday morning scene!

Love
Jamie Lynne

7 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

looks so peaceful :)

Christina said...

Oh smart mama enjoying the quiet.
I love your new laptop, I hope it works! 3 in a week is a lot!

Anonymous said...

I'll admit, I am a little jealous about the peace and quiet you are having!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Looks wonderful! I enjoy the mornings I get up first....this morning was NOT one of them!

Sarah said...

nothing like peace and quiet

Elizabeth said...

Looks wonderful. :)

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Lea said...

Hey Jamie Lynn

Linked up from SMS. I am slightly jealous of that deck I see out that window!

www.mosscoveredpath.blogspot.com