Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Picture


I promised to take a picture of me at 33 weeks and so I did!  This was the night Addy spent the night at my dad's house and we went on a date!  We ate at Famous Dave's, went to Lowe's, and then went to the mall.  We finished with watching tv together and it didn't involve watching Dora or Doc McStuffins! 

I did great while we were out and about but when we were home and I saw her room all made up and untouched, it was a little hard at times.  I just like everyone under the same roof and it was strange to me.  In 3.5 years we have never had her spend the night somewhere without us.  So, yeah, it took some getting used to.  I knew she was safe and having fun, that wasn't the problem.  It was just me, missing my girl and missing seeing her fall asleep.  Also the early morning is my most favorite time with her too and I was going to miss out on that.  I did talk to my dad and he said that she was asking about us and wondering when she was going home.  He was determined to make sure she stayed there and explained to her each time that she was spending the night and that we would be there in the morning.  He read stories to her and they colored pictures too!  He said she ate really well at dinner and that she was really curious with the presents under the tree!  Since she can recognize her own name, she was able to pick out her gifts and kept asking about them! 

Here are some picutres of her night!

 Reading books
 Taking silly pictures on Aunt Shi'Shi's phone!
 
Breakfast in the morning!

We are so happy that she did so well and that she will be just fine the night before we have the baby.  She was so excited to see us when we went and picked her up too!!!

Love
Jamie Lynne

1 comment:

Kristin Isaacson said...

That's so cute!! Your big girl is so big!! First sleepover... I am sure it will be something neither of you forget :) Now tell her to come to Pgh to stay with Tin Tin soon!