I had her check his upper lip to see if it was tied. She said it's normal for it to look like that and for it to have a slight tie. Usually they go away on their own due to kids falling or bumping it (ouch) and that they don't clip it. In fact she told me that dentists prefer it to stay because when their front teeth come in, they more than likely will have a gap, and with that extra space it means they will have room for all their teeth. Then it will close on its own. Looking back, Addy started with a gap in her teeth, and it eventually closed. She might have had the tie too but I didn't notice it.
I also pointed out diaper rash on the insides of his thighs/testicular area. She told me it wasn't diaper rash and that it was more of a yeast irritation. So she wrote down a topical antifungal cream for his "jock itch" and we are to use it 4 times a day. *I did get it and even after one use, I have noticed a huge difference. It's nothing we did or didn't do when changing him. His parts are just creating a heat pocket on each side and causing it to become irritated.
We go back in 3 weeks when he will be 2 months and he will have to get his shots then. Which is good because then he will have a good round of shots in before he starts daycare. *tear* :(
Well time to get going. Going to finish laundry and head to the toy store to get presents for Addy and our friends kids! Lot's of birthday parties going on!
You can see how much they do look alike in this picture!
Love
Jamie Lynne
2 comments:
Awe, they are so precious together and you are right, you can really see how much they look alike in this picture!!!
I just nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out my recent blog post for the details sista!!
Post a Comment