Friday, March 1, 2013

Camden is one month!

 
Happy One Month Camden John!
(February 28, 2013)
 
 
At times I can't believe how fast a month went and other times I think that it really didn't go fast at all.  I love having this time home with you and getting in all the warm snuggles!  I love how when you are so upset and I pick you up, you snuggle up into my neck and take a big sigh of relief.  I love when daddy comes home from work and sits with you in the recliner.  He talks to you about your day and you just stare up at him and make the sweetest little faces at him. 
 
 
At one month you are:
* drinking 4 ounces of gentle formula about every 3.5-4 hours
* take about 3 naps a day ranging from 1.5-3 hours
*Going to bed around 915 and waking around 330-4 am for a feeding
*Having more wakeful periods after feedings; during the day
*Wearing size 1 diapers
*Still wearing newborn clothes in carters. 0-3 in old navy
*Your hair shows signs of changing lighter but you still have dark brown throughout
*You make different faces at us when we hold you
*Faces are your favorite toy right now
*You have met many of your family members
*You are enjoying bath time now
*You take naps in your crib
*You are still sleeping in your bassinet in our room
*You need gas drops at least one time a day. Typically around dinner time.
*We work on your daily exercises: tummy time, leg movements and pulling you up to a siting position and strengthening you neck that way too.
*You have a layed back personality but get pretty upset when you still have a burp left or you are gassy, and right before you want to sleep.
*You like your binkie but soon spit it out when your asleep.
 
 
You have made us so blissfuly happy and we cannot imagine our home without you. I continue to play back the day you were born and I feel so blessed.  I still picture your hospital bracelet wrapped around your little wrist, your little toes curled up, and how you were tightly wraped in your blanket. 
 
 
We love you so much Camden!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy


1 comment:

Kristin Isaacson said...

Happy 1 Month Camd!!

Love you!!!