Wow it's been awhile since I've blogged but these two kiddos keep me pretty busy these days!
This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at my dad's house versus going to the Maennechor Club like we have in the past. It was nice to just hang out and let the kids play with each other.
Camden playing
The only picture I could get of Addy Grace this year!
Rilyn and Camden playing together. They are at such a cute age and they don't get nearly enough cousin time in.
Addy playing with Uncle Dan
This boy loves his cashews!
Justin enjoying some wine and looking at Black Friday Ads!
Time to color!
My family minus Addyson-little stinker would not sit with us :(
After my dad's we headed down to my mom's parents house to see more cousins and my aunts/uncles. They had a nice dinner and spread as well. Some of us ate again but we were mostly there to visit.
Above is my cousin Annie, Nana, Lola (dog) and Abbey!
Camden was making me laugh because he had to supervise my Papa while he cleaned up the table!
Before the weather really changed the kids and us really enjoyed time outside! Camden wasn't too sure about the leaves at first but once he got used to them he loved playing in them!
Addy loves pushing Camden on the swing. I was shocked to see that he wanted to be on it like a big boy! He does really well and Addy knows not to go to high!
\
The leaves took him by surprise!
Addyson and Camden Fall 2014
She has gotten so big!
I hope everyone had a blessed and thankful Thanksgiving this year! I know we are very thankful for our family, kids, home, and friends!
Love,
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment