Saturday, January 23, 2016

Thanksgiving at our house

Ooopsie...... It's been awhile!  
This past Thanksgiving we hosted at our house with a little of my mom's side and a little of my dad's side. It was really nice for my sister and I since we are always bouncing house to house with kids in tow during the holidays. We could just stay in one house and see everyone that was in town that day!  
Our table decor.

My younger sister Alicia made this awesome sangria!  It was the most delicious drink I've ever tasted. Seriously.....the best!

As soon as Justin heard the words "hosting thanksgiving" he immediately wanted to deep fry our turkey. I must say I was kind of freaked out by it but not by a danger sense but by us completely ruining the dinner!  It's not a normal way of cooking for us and I would have felt terrible if the main part of our dinner was a bust!  All I could picture was a black bird getting pulled from that tin! Ha!  

Justin did his homework though and all in all he did a great job!  My dad and uncle kept him in great company too. Since you really shouldn't leave the turkey due to safety reasons and little ones around!


Who are these crazy kids?!? They loved having their cousins here at their house to play with and see their toys!  They had so much fun together!  

My sister's and I celebrating Thanksgiving together!



My family on Thanksgiving. 

Cousins!  I cannot believe how big they are getting. 

Addy and Ry love each other so much!

My adorable nephew Mason!  


Kids playing games

It wouldn't be a get together without the kiddos attacking Papa! He takes it like a champ though! 

We got all the kids in their Christmas pajama's for a picture!  We even got my Aunt's newest baby in with them!  1st and 2nd cousins!

Milky time!  Cheers!

When all the guests left and the dishes were done these two were beat!  It really was a great thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for!  
It was a gorgeous day too!  Like 60 degrees out and we had the windows open!  We loved having as many family members as we could all under the same roof!  My Papa L even came up with my Nana!  It was a rare moment and we were so happy he joined us and ate!

The next Holiday meal we tackled was Christmas........ <3 p="">
Love,
Jamie Lynne


No comments: