Thursday, January 31, 2008

Energy

Today I finally have energy! I am not sure how long it will last but I am thankful for the energy I have today! I don't work thursday afternoons anymore so thursdays are my cleaning days. Justin got off work at 215 and I got done at 230, went to the bank, then to hallmark. Went home and discovered that I have the best hubby ever! He took out all the garbage, cleaned our room and cleaned the bathroom upstairs! he even made the bed! I was so happy! I gave him lots of kisses!

I am extremely bloated now and can't suck it in anymore! I will just have to deal with it! My favorite pair of jeans are tight already and I pee all the time! Ah the beauty of pregnancy! No morning sickness. I hope I am one of the lucky ones that don't get it! I just notice that some foods gross me out and certain smells but other than that I'm feeling pretty good. Some twinges in my abdomen and weird feelings here and there. I am drinking lots of water and for anyone that knows me, knows that I was never a big fan of water to begin with, but I know how important it is right now. I eat lots of healthy things and eat every hour!

Okay sorry for the long post but so many things have happened already!

xoxoxo
jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the both of you. This Blogger idea is awesome. I know you have so much going in your heads with planning and being happy, then scared, then happy again. I have no doubt in my mind that you will be fantastic parents and this new little addition to our family will be so loved. So how do I make this about me, easy, I have been thinking about what i want the baby to call me. It can't be Nanna cause you call Nanna - Nanna, and it can't be Nunni cause Jan's grandkids call her that, It can't be Grandma cause I am not old enough hehe your Aunt Chris came up with good one, she said to have the baby call me Gammi thats kind of cute what do you think? I am open for all kinds of options. Love, Love, Love you kids and I say lets get everyone involved in blogging out some baby names, especially girl names since your pretty sure what it will be if it's a boy. Love Mom