Okay so I realized that I haven't really started from the beginning. Well here is the short version of it!
We found out that we were expecting on January 20th and I was about 6 + weeks along. I told Justin when he got home from work and we hugged and were in complete shock! I mean your not human if you don't react that way right?!! After the shock wore off and our families new, we got excited.
I ended up calling the dr. right away to set up our first appointment and we got in February 7th! However I had to go in before then, just to be sure of some things, and unfortunately justin couldn't make it. They did an ultra sound and I saw the baby and they told me the heartbeat. 101! They said that is normal for 6 weeks and that when we come back it will be higher. It was a very surreal moment! I also had some lab work and everything came back just fine! First lab work too, I did good, even though I thought I was going to have a panic attack!
Okay so that puts us up to now, 8 weeks! wow it already seems like its going by so fast!
xoxoxo
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment