Good morning! Sorry I really haven't been posting on time but I was really busy this past weekend. Here is a recap!
Friday: Power went out :( so justin and I went and got something to eat and then went to our friends Kristy and Ryans house.
Saturday: Cleaned and mopped our hardwood floors then went to my moms house to do laundry and to hang out with her and her neighbor Patti. We had a really nice time! Justin had to work late so what better of a place to go than my moms?!
Sunday: Dad brought over his old grill and I cleaned that all up and got it shiny and new! Then I went crazy and cleaned up the back patio! I took 3 bags of sticks, leaves, and dead flower roots to the dumpster. ( walked them there too! I wasn' t lazy!) I had a black eyed susan vine last summer and never cut it back (crappy I know) so I got all the dead stuff off my trelus and pulled up the roots. Now all I need to do is get the remaining stuff for our patio to make it look like a nice outdoor space! I have a wish list on our fridge of all the stuff I need and want back there! I might not get it all right away but I will get what we need first!
Sunday night though I make a nice dinner and go to clean everything up to find out that our kitchen sink is backed up! ahhhhhhh. this sucks! So we tried liquid plumber and it slowly got the water out over time but it was still clogged. So monday morning I called the landlord and asked if someone could come by around 1 pm (so I could work my morning shift) to take a look at it. The maintainence guy came buy and said he was going to call the plumber. Grrr now I have to miss my evening shift. Finally the guy showed up and he snaked the pipe. All better!
Okay so that is it for now! Have a good day!
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment