Saturday, September 29, 2012

22 weeks

I am 22 weeks today and I feel great!  I've always loved and embraced the 2nd trimester.  You have way more energy, you happier, you don't feel the need to eat as much, and you start to really feel the little one move around!  Although, at  4 pm everyday, my heartburn kicks in and if I forget to take my medicine before then, it gets out of control.  I really truly hate heartburn!  It's not fun and it doesn't matter what I eat or don't eat.  It's just there. 
 

 

My growing belly at 22 weeks!

 
I have been feeling him kick me more and more everyday too.  It's mostly low and inward but lately he has been kicking out!  Justin was able to feel him the first time September 20th and he was so happy!  The baby wakes me up around 3 am everyday and I'm up for about an hour and then he is active again around 7am.  I sometimes feel little movements while at work but most of the time I don't because I am usually moving around and walking. I always feel him again around dinner time and 9pm.  So I am def. starting to notice a little pattern with him already! 
 
 
Since I have had so much energy, I have been very motivated to get the nursery underway.  I have the energy to do it, so I might as well get at it!  I know with holidays and get togethers that if I don't get things moving a little, then I could miss my chance to really focus on it.  Once the holidays are here and gone, baby will be here!  So here is a little preview of what we have started!
 

Got an organizer just like Addyson's and we are going with creams, navy's and dark reds! 
I still have some nick nacks to get and I want to get 2 big black wall hanging frames to go on the wall above the rocker to put newborn pictures of him in.  I hung an american flag plaque up to the left of his window and a cool mirror above the changer/dresser.  I just haven't taken those pictures yet since I completed that after this picture was taken. 
 
We have a small list of things that I still need that I obviously can't use with a boy. Like the crib sheets, blankets, towels and bibs.  I have been getting some clothes here and there but nothing crazy. 
 
 
I got to pamper myself  a little last week with a new hair do and color!  Here is a car pick right after! ha!
 
Well hopefully everyone has been having a great start to their fall! 
 
Love
Jamie Lynne

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So glad your feeling well and the second trimester is being kind to you! The nursery looks like it's really coming along and I love the new hair!

julie said...

I love your belly and your shirt. I also love your new hair!!!