Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yesturday we got our tree up! Justin kept me company as I fluffed all of the branches and locked them in and then he helped me with the lights. It was a good team effort! Then I worked on the ornaments and I must say that it went much better than when I was trying to decorate my moms tree. I was so frustrated with hers but I think I was just having an off day! I have only had to move some of the ornaments around so there weren't any bald spots! We also got all of the other decorations down and put around the house. I am happy its done and now we can enjoy it!

Today I have breakfast with my Aunt Stacey, Aunt Chris, and Nana Lyle. They are meeting here around 10 am to see our place and then we are going to the cracker barrel. My Aunt Stacey wasn't here for Thanksgiving this year because they had dinner at their house in Mentor so they came in this weekend. After breakfast I will go to wegmans and then I am hoping to go see my papa today.

Oh I think I forgot to mention that on Black Friday I managed to get a really cute black dress from motherhood maternity for the Barber Ball! http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?ViewSource=&Product_Id=77421645&category_Name=The+Little+Black+Dress&Category_Id=1645&MasterCategory_Id=6 I am actually looking forward to dressing up and going out on a hot date! lol. The ball will be at the Convention Center and I have heard that it is beautiful there!

Well its time for me to get in the shower and start getting ready for my day! Baby is doing well! Kicking throughout the day, mostly when I am sitting and relaxing, but kicking! I have a check up December 9th to hear the heartbeat, check my weight and urine. Fun times I tell yah!

Also my father in law is having knee and leg surgery tomorrow and I am asking that you pray for a smooth surgery and even better recovery! He has an amazing team of dr.'s and I know he is in good hands!

No comments: