Thursday, August 28, 2008

boy am I glad its almost friday! School started back up for my clients and its just been very crazy! I had a pretty easy schedule this summer and going back into it full force has been a little difficult but I do love what I do. Plus being in a school setting all day really isn't so bad. Kindergarten is lots of fun!

On a lighter note I am looking foward to this weekend bc my sister and her boyfriend are coming up. They were supposed to be here two weeks ago but my sis had emergency surgery on her wisdom teeth. So my dad is having a little something saturday night and my mom is having a little something sunday during the day! Justin can only make it on saturday bc he has off but then sunday evening we have to go to a picnic at a coworkers house. (justin's coworker) that should be fun. So I have a busy weekend ahead of me but at least its with my family! Monday there is no school so I can rest then! okay time to veg out for the night!

xoxo

No comments: