Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last night was a good time at my dad's house! He ordered a ton of food from a local pizza place and we all just hung out and talked. I love when families can get together and its just so relaxing and easy! It was me, Justin, Kristin, Dan, Alicia, Dad, Tiffany, Nana and Papa Huntley, and Uncle Craig. We all left around 9 pm and then Justin and I came home and finally watched big brother's thursdays episode. (we like that show) Now I am getting ready to go to the store for some stuff and then head down to my moms to help with last minute prep for her shindig today! I am also taking down my curtains and washing them at moms. She's nice like that!

Hopefully everyone is having a nice labor day weekend so far and keep safe!
xoxox

No comments: