Thursday, September 23, 2010

OH my gosh! we have been super busy with buying our house, closing, moving in, settling in, and having family visit! Its been a crazy but fun journey and we are so happy to be in a great house! We love it here so much! After our crazy move in, justin's parents/grandparents came up and we had a nice visit with them! It was so nice to have everyone in our new home and to actually have room for them! Justin's dad brought up the lawn mower from Grandpa Fred and Justin mowed the lawn for the first time and Addyson loved watching.

We also purchased a new fridge. the one the sellers left was leaking on the freezer side and we just were fed up with it. So we went to lowes one evening and got a new one! Lucky for us it was in stock and they delivered it the next day! We also got a nice dehumidifier. Eventually over time we will get new appliances but the fridge was the most important.

Addyson got her 7th tooth on the 12th and she is working on another one. It seem like she had a nice break there for awhile and now she is teething like crazy. Its caused some restless nights but she is starting to adjust to it. Today she turned 18 months and I can' t believe how fast time has gone with her. She is so amazing and I love every minute I have with her. She loves the lazy suzan cuboard in the kitchen. She opens it up and gets the vanilla out, a taco packet, and tomato basil dip mix in a container! She will occasionally get out the crisco too! She is so funny. She cleans it all up and then moves on! Sharon got her a little broom from Amish country. Its super cute and she loves to 'sweep sweep sweep! '

She is always cruising around here and loves to run around the house. She has so much more room now! She loves the backyard too. We have birds, chipmunks, and squirrels back there too and she loves trying to watch them! I got a new bird feeder at lowes the other day and I plan on filling it tomorrow on my early day and setting it up outside! Addyson will love it!

Well I am really tired so I am going to get going!

I will post pics soon!
love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: