Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last night was actually a success! I could not believe it! She cried out a little at 630 this morning and then went back to sleep until 745! She asked for her binkie a couple times today but didn't fuss or anything! I am so proud of her! I will be writing a little note to daycare tomorrow too. I know she barely uses it there but I would like them to avoid using it at nap time.

This morning I went to the mall to try and get some of my shopping done. I got my step mom done and part of my dad done. Its so hard just going there and trying to put gift ideas together. I usually like to have a good idea of what I'm getting a person before I just go out.

My mom stopped over with some stuff from my Great Aunt Fran. She got her some stuff from gymboree and she wanted Addyson to have them now since she could be wearing them. She is also getting her some kind of toy that she knows she would love to open on Christmas versus the clothes. She got a really cute red winter coat with a brown trimmed fur hood. Red velour pants with a matching polar bear shirt that is red and then the sleeves are cream. Its so adorable!
However, when I tried the clothes on her she will only get a month out of them. I thought she would still be in a 18-24 month size there because it is more of a specialty store. I was wrong. Luckily the coat is a 2T-3T so that will be fine. I will have to go up and see if they have the sizes. With Gymboree, certain collections sell out pretty fast so hopefully they will have it.

I made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight. I had left over chicken from a whole chicken we purchased at Sam's Club. It turned out pretty good! I put some in the food processor for Addyson since it was a little too chunkie for her. She ate some of it but not much. Her whole day of eating has been a little strange. So I packed the rest in for her lunch at school tomorrow!

She didn't nap today either. Ick. But it has been fun listening to her just talk and talk and talk. Her need to talk to us more has been pretty comical. She has been on this gibberish talk for a couple weeks now. Words are getting more clear and her 2-3 worded sentences are pretty good too. She is especially better at repeating to us what we prompt her to say. Before if you told her to say "help please" she would just repeat "please" but she has been doing it really good for some time now. She usually does ask for things pretty well on her own, even using two words. Its when she is frusturated and needs help. We have to prompt her and remind her how to ask for things!

Well she is a sticky icky mess. Guess its a good time to get her bath going!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: