Thursday, June 14, 2012

Busy Busy

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog but we have been so busy these days. Especially now that school is out for summer! Last weekend we all went down to Pittsburgh to see my sister and brother in laws new house! They are finally all settled in and its a great home! Addy had a lot of fun too. My sister had her friend Sara bring over her nephew for an afternoon of fun with the little pool and sprinkler!







Kristin and I then prepped an amazing dinner.  Steak, baked potatoes (grilled), and corn on the cob. Kristin had also made a strawberry jello pretzel desert!  I hadn't had that in a very long time! It was always a famous desert at the Lyle's during the summer months!

We sat outside and talked most of the night.  We then went out to lunch at Hulahan's (sp ?) and then headed back to Kris and Dan's.  Justin had to get ready for his flight to Orlando for a work conference. It was tough saying good bye to him at my sister's place.  I knew it was killing him inside to especially leave Addy.  My brother in law got him to the airport and Addy and I headed out around 4 pm.  We made it home within the 2 hours and I had a rough time coming home without Justin.  It finally sunk in when we got home. Plus it didn't help that Addy was upset and asking for him.  So we had our moment but then we started talking about daddy on the airplane and how he would be home in a couple of days. 

We survived and he made it home late Tuesday night.  Addy and orange kitty hung out on the couch with me while we waited for our friend Jerry to bring Justin home.  Addy was sooooo happy to see him and he was so happy to see her.  It was so sweet.  He got her Daisy Duck from the disney store and she was super happy!  Now she has minnie and daisy! 

I don't know how little kids deal with their daddy's coming and going for business trips. I saw how hard it was on both of them and it was just a couple of days.  Anyways, we are happy he is home now!

A lot of big stuff is going on for our cousins this year too!  Justin's cousin Tara, my two cousins Bryan and Allison, all graduated from High School this June!  Congratulations to the Classes of 2012!  We are so proud of you guys! 

Well  I think that is it for now!  I'll try to get on here more! 
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: