I can't believe that half of our summer is already over but we've been having fun! Crazy at times but fun!
Since there are so many pictures we will go on a little picture story!
Post nap snuggles: I'm lucky to still have this little guy give me snuggles after his naps. He loves doing this when he wakes up too!
He is starting to get the hang of his big wheel! He gets on it ok and places his feet where they should go!
We enjoyed a shopping trip with my mom and then ended up at Menchie's for some frozen yogurt! The kids love it there!
This girl here. Wow how she has grown since last summer. Not gonna lie, last summer was really tough and it actually gave me anxiety with staying home again this summer. However, she has matured so much and it's been such a great thing to see! She still gives us some issues at times but it's not everyday for a week straight. She also comes around much faster and we are able to talk to her more about behaviors where she understands.
This picture makes me laugh because most of the summer it's been sitting in the basement and Camden loves to sit in it and play the radio. So naturally when it was outside he had no problem getting in with his big sister. Well as soon as she took off it it he cried! Oh did he cry! He hates this thing now! When Addy rode in it or got near him with it he would scream.
Gotta love summer evenings where I can just sit and watch them play. Camden decided it was a good idea too apparently! It's been a great change from last summer when he was a baby. However, I don't usually get to sit like this when we are other places. He is into everything and doesn't see his size as little. He sees himself as big as those he is around!
He loves saying bye to Justin every morning. It's adorable and it pulls at my heart strings.
We had a fun beach day with some friends of ours. Camden played well when he didn't notice the water. As soon as he got his feet wet you would have thought he could swim to Canada! He again thinks he can do what everyone else can! Thank goodness my sister Alicia was with us and she took him out a couple times.
My friend Kristi has two boys so it was nice for him to play with them for a change!
Making a sand castle!
After we were back from the beach, they had baths and then ice cream cones in their pj's! It was a great day and night!
We recently met up with some more friends at the playground for lunch and playtime. Camden loves playgrounds and this one is nice because they have a big one and a little one!
Addy had so much fun too! She has been working hard on the monkey bars too and she loves the swings now since she can pump on her own!
I was telling Justin how much it amazes me that Camden knew exactly what to do with this baseball bat and ball that our friends brought to the playground. He was ready to step up to the plate and swing!
Same group of us took the kids to a raspberry farm in Waterford. They were so good and had fun running around with each other and picking berries!
Addy and her friend Lilly
Camden reaching for berries
He always has his hands behind his back. Like he is up to no good or when he is supervising!
I know you're laughing at the outfit! I did!
The white raspberries are so good!
My sweet boy
There have been some chilly days in between the really hot ones and it's been kind of nice. It's been nice to have extra play time in the house and see these two sit and play. I still love seeing them interact with each other. I snuck this picture while I was checking on them while I was taking a break from making dinner.
Me drinking hot coffee in long pants and a sweater while the kids play. In July! Yikes! Brrrrr! But again it's ok because it was hot the next day! It also makes for even better bonfire nights!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer like we are! I have more pics but I'll try to get those posted soon! It's been a little harder blogging these days between the kids and getting back to school shopping started! (ah yes, I have!)
Love,
Jamie Lynne
1 comment:
I love Cam's bright blonde hair! And I love Addy's berry picking outfit! I actually wore that last year when berry picking! lol
Post a Comment