Our baby girl had her first day of kindergarten last week and she not only had a great first day but a great first week!
She starts her day off at before care and luckily for her one of her best friends is there with her in the morning!
She also decided to buy her breakfast after a couple of days of realizing her belly was getting hungry before heading down to her classroom.
She gets a milk and pillsbury pancakes!
She learned how to unpack her backpack and to load her folder at the end of the day.
She met some of her teachers that will teacher her art and gym.
She had recess!
She practiced a fire drill!
She ate in the cafeteria and even bought her lunch one day!
She has already started to do work and has started attempting to read stuff to us!
She loves sharing her day with us and we are so happy that she is enjoying school so far!
In a way we all survived the first week back and I think I handled her going to school fairly well. I'm not sad that she is learning, I'm sad that she grew up so fast and that she was once Camden's age. It really does go fast but now I am starting to embrace this new chapter with her!
I hope everyone had a great first day back to school!
Love,
Jamie Lynne
Jamie Lynne



No comments:
Post a Comment