Wednesday, May 14, 2008

bowling banquet

Saturday we had our bowling banquet at nunsies and it turned out to be a nice night! The buffet they had for us was amazing and so many things to choose from! Our team got 3rd place! We were very proud of ourselves considering we were in like 8th not too long ago! I also got most improved average and high handicap series 2nd place for the women. Justin got high handicap series 1st place for the mens too and our team got 1st for high scratch game. So overall not too bad!!!! Won some money but we used most of it towards my hospital bill. We were smart and took our winnings and used that towards it rather than all of it out of pocket!

Talk to my friend kristen, the one who had the baby, and I am going over there on thursday to see them! I am so excited! I picked him up a cute outfit from kohls the other day too!

No comments: