Wednesday, May 28, 2008
wow our weekend was a busy one but it was really nice! Saturday we went and saw indiana jones. It was really good, a little scary for me, but good. Sunday we had a picnic at my dad's house with everyone. Monday we had a picnic at my nana and papa lyle's house and then later on we had a picnic at a guys house that justin works with. Boy was I tired monday night! lol. I also got all of my veggies planted and we picked up some mulch at lowes. it looks really nice back there now! I also have a bird nest in my one bird house! The birds have been working on it for a few weeks now! Its really neat to see them work at it and how it really started looking like nothing and now you can see how it curves around into a nest shape! I also have 2 chipmunks now instead of the one. he must have told his friend about my birdseed....grrrrr. They are hogs! lol. but it is entertaining and they are all sharing the bird feeder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment