Sunday, May 18, 2008

I was watching the food network yesturday and on Everyday Italian she was making a garbanzo bean and zucchini salad. It looked soooo yummy, so I looked it up, and made it today. It is soooo good, everyone needs to try it!

Just go to this link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_167603,00.html

The only thing I did differently was not make the dressing just bc I don't care for lemon so I bought a Balsamic Italian Vinaigarette! Oh and I got a bag of lettuce instead of buying it and cutting it up myself. It is a very colorful salad and would be something nice to go with a summer dinner or for lunch! Since I am not making this salad for a big group, I only cut up 1 zucchini, saved the other half of the garbanzo beans, and zip locked the other portion of the bagged lettuce. That way I can make another small salad for when I finish this one! I hope you like it!!!

No comments: