Thursday, January 21, 2010

Addyson got her second tooth tonight! I noticed something was going to happen the other day and tonight after her bath I looked again and saw that it broke through the gum line! I also felt it!!! That would explain her low grade fever the past 2 days and the up and down nights!

I called the dr. yesturday and they didn't want to see her since she had no cold symptoms and was eating fine they just wanted us to treat her fever with motrin. If it got to 103 we were to take her to the hospital. We also had to encourage water. But she didn't have a temp at all today!

Justin and Jerome went to a lakers/cavs game tonight so we had a girls night! It was great! she sat in her highchair and played while I made us dinner and the dishes! We ate and then I gave her a bath. We played for a little bit them it was time for her bottle. She fell asleep soon after! I picked up around here and then got some stuff ready for work tomorrow! I have a short day and then the weekend is here! We have bowling and then on Sunday I am meeting Allison and some other bridesmaides at Davids Bridal to look at dresses! We are in another wedding in October!

Well time for bed!
Love
Jamie

No comments: