Wow its been awhile! We finally got back into the swing of things since break is over. Addyson gets a little clingy during time off from daycare which is expected. She is with mom and dad all day and wants our undivided attention all day long! She was getting better right before she went back because I was having my younger sister watch her while I worked a couple shifts for the barber center.
She is an active crawler now! She loves exploring and getting to her toys! She also realizes that she can get to us when she wants us which I think has also helped. Whenever we would set her down to play she would just cry and cry at times. Now its not a problem! she plays and then when she is bored she crawls somewhere else and then to us if she wants us. (when we aren't playing with her).
She also is starting to like it when I throw her up in the air! She smiles and laughs so much! She is also getting more and more rythmn while listening to music! I have a video that I will post soon of her dancing! Its so cute!
She has been eating a lot more table food these days too. We tried cottage cheese and it wasn't that big of a hit so I will wait another month or so to introduce it again. She loves string cheese now too! I just got her the twists with cheddar and mozz. and she loves that one too! I made homemade beef veggie soup yesturday and puts some in my food processor and she absolutely loved it! I even put some crackers in it for her too! I was able to freeze some for her too. We aren't complaining at all when it comes to her eating habbits!
At daycare she is drinking her formula out of her sippy cups! She only gets a bottle in the morning and at night. She also went from 4 bottles/cups a day to about 3 now. Not that long ago she was up to 5! She is doing really well and I can't wait to see how much she has grown on friday. She has her 9 month well visit then. She will be almost 10 months though but we don't have school that day and its much easier to get to the dr. on days like that.
She is also starting to kneel in her crib and pull herself up while holding onto the footboard! Going in there in the mornings are like heaven! Its so cute seeing her little head popped up and a big smile on her face when she sees you! She has been going to bed aroun 845 at night and lately she's been waking up at 830! She must be growing or something because she used to wake up around 7-730! She did have some restless nights last week so she could be making up for that as well!
Tooth number 2 is right around the corner. The bottom right is almost through the gumline! Can't wait for that to pop through! Her diapers have been a mess with all the drooling :(
Well gotta get things rounded up! Going to meet my mom at the mall with Addyson to get my nails done then we are going to panera for a late lunch! Addyson will love that! She loves their potato soup!
Oh Last night at bowling Justin won the strike pot! They drew his number 3 times!!! First time he didn't get it, second number was someone elses, they missed, then the next two times it was his number again and on the last try he got it! He had to knock down 7 pins! We won this time last year too but for more money! It was the last amount of money we needed to order Addyson's nursery furniture!! January must be our lucky month!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment