Addyson's third tooth came through 2/12/10! Sorry I didn't post anything about it! We have been so busy and trying to get better from this cold. We had a nice Valentine's Day weekend. My mom came over of Saturday, (day) and Justin and I went out to lunch and then we went to the movies! We saw Valentine's Day. It was really good! A lot of great actors were in it too! Addyson was super good for my mom and then we just hung out the rest of the evening!
Sunday Addyson and I freshened up and went to the grocery store right away to beat the sunday rush. We had a fun time shopping together as always! :) We came home and saw Justin. We got our laundry done and our chores done and then all 3 of us went to Longhorn for an early dinner. Our first valentine's day as a family :) it was really sweet! She was good and loved chewing on the bread they had there and justin's french fries!
Monday I didn't have to work because of president's day but I did do therapy work for the center. I got most of my hours in with my client so I can have friday evening off this week. I didn't have to go in until 930 so Addy and I hung out for a bit before heading out. I took her to daycare and then I went to work. We had a meeting with the behavior specialist and then we went on a community outing. We went to toys r us and build a bear. My clients mom helped me pick out some cute stuff for addyson's first birthday party. Fischer price was having a crazy deal that if you bought something of greater value you could get anything that was 24.99 or less for free. She loves her baby dolls so much and this spring/summer she will be walking around so I got her a stroller that is really strong and sturdy. Its for 9 month olds and up. I got her a vaccume cleaner for free too! Its so cute and does all kinds of fun things and then we got her the fly boat from the Wonder Pets. She really likes the show and that was one thing Justin really wanted to get her!
So I think she is good from us for now!
Her other front tooth is about to poke through soon now too! This baby is on a teething frenzy! I am curious to see how different she looks with her front teeth all in! cute of course but a little different I'm sure!
Over the weekend she started pointing at things too! She hasn't made the connection yet that when I say point to the doggy in a book, that she needs to touch it. I of course help her but she loves to have her pointer finger out! So we started saying,"How old is Addy going to be?" Then we hold up our pointers and say "one!" She laughs and its pretty cute!
We practice walking every night. She is getting so much better with help of course! She really lifts and moves her legs well now compared to before! She also crawls like no other with super fast speeds! When she sees something she likes or wants, she is out of there! She also is in to chasing girl kitty endlessly! It's funny how she seeks her out but could care less about orange kitty. Oh well. She had to pick a favorite I guess!
Well that is it for now. I do have pictures that I need to upload but I will do that as a seperate post tomorrow or the next day!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment