Addyson has Roseola :( Friday night coming home she spiked a fever and it lasted through the weekend. I thought nothing of it since she was biting on things and her binkie. I just assumed it was teeth because she was acting pretty good. Tuesday I noticed and daycare noticed a rash starting. not bumpy just flush with the skin. I called her dr. today since daycare notified me that the rash spread up to her neck. I took her in even though i was pretty sure that it was Roseola but just to get some insight and a piece of mind I took her.
They looked her over and weighed her. She is now 23.6 pounds about a pound up from before our vacation! I don't know how but she did gain weight even with her poor eating habits! Dr. Weibel came in and said it was for sure Roseola and that she didn't have it as bad as some infants. Some babies get temps up to 103-104 degrees and hers was only 101.5. Plus the rash really isn't that bad.
She however is walking everywhere now too! School and home! We are over the moon too! It's really funny seeing her walking around here. It was here and there but now its all the time! So some good came out of her virus!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment