Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

The first part of our day started out at my Dad's mom's house. Nana Huntley's! 
Addy being silly with some toys we brought from home

Playing

Classic at nana's house.  All of us together, looking at shopping ads, football on in backround, and conversations.  I love it!

Addy & I.  She was laughing because it was so windy

Dad and his girls

Me with my girl. (my silly girl I should say!)

Later that evening we were at my mom's parents house. Nana & Papa Lyle's house. She had a lovely mantel displayed.


My Aunt Chrissy's kids.  Allison, Annie and Abbey.

Addy and Nuna playing with her new My Little Pony stuff that my Aunt gave her.  We got a whole bin of stuff for pony's!

Playing with the teacup pony house!

Tickles from her Great Aunt Chris!


Playing with some art stuff.

These pictures crack me up! She was a little silly as she neared her normal bedtime but she was having so much fun! 

Wheeeeeeee!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving day and evening.  My sister, Addy and I stayed until midnight visiting with our Aunts.  We only see them a couple times a year so we had lots to catch up on!

The next day is when we put up our tree and decorated the house.  Those pictures were already posted below.  I somehow got out of order with my pictures and posts. sorry about that! 

That evening my Aunt Stacey came to town.  They had thanksgiving in Ohio and came up for the night.  Addy and I went down to my nana's house for dessert and wine.  Well I had one glass and Addy had milk!  We were there a little later than usual again but it was all good.  The next morning I met up with my nana lyle, Aunt Chris, her oldest daugher; Allison, Aunt Stacey and her daugher Sarah, my mom and my mom's friend Jan at Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  It was a nice way to end our weekend, well Saturday with family! 

I came home from that after getting some shopping done for the house and then I kind of felt a little crummy but I think it was from all the running and staying up late that went on!

Can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: