Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cookie Day!

Cookie day is finally here!  There will be 10 of us meeting at a local church and baking at least 3 different kinds of cookies each!  After they are all baked, we go around and collect our cookies!  My one friend's mom is bringing breakfast, a couple ladies are bringing soups and the rest of us are pitching in for salad and bread from Theresa's Deli. It's going to be a great and fun day! 

The only downside is that its allll day.  I should be home around 4 though with a ton of cookies! ha!  Not sure what Justin and Addy will do today.  They were talking of going bowling! 

Well I plan on taking some pictures of this event so I will try to post later!  Have a good day everyone!

Love Jamie Lynne

We finally got snow yesturday too!  Addy was super excited!

No comments: