Today our baby girl starts Jr. Preschool at daycare. We cannot believe how fast she got there and we don't know where the time went! She was so excited to go to school today too. Some of her friends moved up a few months ago and she misses them terribly. So she was pretty excited to learn that she was going to be with them from now on! She also got invited to her friend Shane's Birthday Party this coming Sunday and he is in the new room too! She was hoping they were going to celebrate his birthday today but I told her we are going to his party on Sunday. She was a little sad but I told her school might do something for him!
She is all about her birthday right now too. We went through the same thing before Christmas. She jsut keeps talking about it and she thinks that when people come over to our house, that they are going to be bringing presents, party hats and cake! LOL She knows what a party is made of, I'll give her that!
I'm excited for all the new things she will be doing and learning in her new room! I hope her day goes really well and I can't wait to hear about it later!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments:
Post a Comment