Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter morning

Looking for her basket

Found it!

Jelly Beans!

Our family Easter 2012


Aunt Tin Tin and Addy

Patiently waiting while Nuna opens a gift!

New jammies from Nuna!

Our precious girl

Egg hunt with new friends!

I found one!

So sweet


Addy and Quinlyn

Addy and JD

Bye Quinlyn!

We had a really nice Easter.  After the Lyle's we went to the Manachor club to meet my dad's side of the family for dinner at 3 pm.  After dinner we went back to Nana's for another egg hunt.  Addy made $21.00!  We had dessert and then we came home.  Little girl had way to much chocolate and had lots of high highs and a couple low lows!  I'll be happy when the Easter hype is all over with.  She is another child when she has too much candy! 

I've already had some issues today with regulating how much candy she eats!  yikes! 
Well today is my last day off .  I think we are going to meet Justin for lunch in a bit and then play outside.  It was a nice break and it was much needed.  We have 41 days left of school and then its summer vacation!  So excited! 

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: