Friday, April 6, 2012

Playground Fun!

Today Addy earned her last sticker of 10 for sleeping in her bed and staying there all night!  While she earned Chuck E Cheese, we decided a day at the playground would be best since it was nice out, and to save her reward for a rainy day! 
Here are some pictures I took.  I finally figured out how to make my own collage using photo sh


Then after the playground we went to the mall to get her some new sneakers.  Her little sketcher twinkle toes aren't cutting it anymore.  She has no traction what so ever on those things and made playing on the playground a litte tough at times.  Justin wanted to get her new Nike's anyways for the summer so this was the push I needed to go and do it!  She rode in her stroller while I cruised around trying to find a good pair.  They had some of the ugliest Nike's out there.  I finally went to The Shoe Dept. Encore and found a pair there.  She had the same pair a year ago but I didn't care. They are nice and supportive and great for summer.  They are mostly white, with some mesh and a pink swoosh!

Since she was such a good girl getting new sneakers, I let her out of her stroller and we stopped at orange julius of some yummy drinks!  We came home and she laid down for a bit while I got dinner going!  Hope everyone is having a great Good Friday!  I know I am!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: