Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall fun and baby update!

So this past weekend was a pretty fun filled fall one for Addy and I! Sunday my dad invited us to ride up the Peak resort for their annual fall fest.  Justin wasn't able to go with us because he had made plans with some friends and he was meeting my papa up at best buy to help him pick out a laptop.  It was a nice fall day and Addy was so good!
 
There was a juggler who juggled all kinds of things. One of them being fire!  Addy kept clapping for him!
 
They had goats,donkeys, llamas, chickens, ducks,birds and bunnies there too.  But the one that one her heart was this little black bunny!  She was so proud of herself for holding it and for petting it.  She is always so shy and timid when it comes to animals. I don't really push for her to do something she isn't comfortable in (as I wouldn't want to be told to pet something I didn't want to) but I showed her how nice the bunny was by petting it myself.  She then did the same and was so excited!
 
There was also a magician show that we got to watch, craft stations and cool things to look at!  They had a pumpkin throwing cannon there too but Addy did not like how loud it was.  We ate lunch and got hot cocoa too! We were there all day and Addy walked the whole time!  She was tuckered out on the walk back to the car and managed to get a car nap in before getting home! 
 
Then on Saturday, Addy was invited to her school friends Halloween party!  There were 6 kids total and they had a ton of fun!  They got to decorate masks, play with balloons and play!  They had lots of yummy snacks too!  We always have a fun time at Ally's house!
 
 
On Saturday I hit 25 weeks with baby boy!  I feel like when I look at pictures of me with Addy that I have finally met up with how I looked belly wise, with him. I know they are different weeks but you can tell that I am comparable in size! I always felt really big early on but have managed to stay the same size for awhile now!
23.5 weeks with Addy


25 weeks with Baby Boy
 
I am still feeling pretty good these days except I have noticed getting off the couch or recliner is more difficult.  My joints ache with hormones that cause them to loosen up.  Making the up and down process to be rather entertaining!  I am sleeping pretty well and only get up to use the bathroom every now and then. Not every night. 
 
I had my prenatal appointment on friday and it went well.  I officially signed my repeat csection papers and got locked in with my doctor.  That made me feel really good about things too. Knowing that I had my doctor. 
 
I have gained another 5 pounds. Which puts me up 19 pounds this pregnancy.  I seem to gain about 5 pounds every month.  Slow and steady is good I guess, right!?!  Dr. was happy with my weight and I show no signs of swelling in my face or legs. 
 
I got to hear his sweet little heartbeat again.  At first she couldn't find it because of how he was positioned.  I assured her that I had just felt him kicking or punching pretty low so I knew he was ok! Eventually she got it and he kicked the doppler a good 2 times to give her the heads up that all was ok in there!  It was pretty funny!  She was happy to see his movement!
 
I got my special orange drink to take in 4 weeks and we went over the proceedure for the glucose test.  So I go back in 4 weeks and then after that appointment they start to see me every 2 weeks! I couldn't believe it!  That means I will be getting closer to the end!  Yikes!!! 
 
Overall it was a great appointment and baby boy is on schedule and developing well!!! 
 
Love,
Jamie Lynne

2 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Hi Jaime,
Came across your blog by playing the "next blog" came. Just wanted to say you have a beautiful family and congrats on your pregnancy. I too have a blog and fill free to check it out.
Kami Satterlee

julie said...

you look great! I'm so jealous that you've only gained 19lbs! I'm a huge pregnant girl this time and it's SO hard on me, mentally, physically...all over. :)