Due to the weather brought on my hurricane Sandy, our town rescheduled Trick or Treating, to this Saturday. As you can see it was dry and very cold! Every year we head to my dad's street to do our trick or treating. It's the perfect amount of houses for Addy and then we end at my dad's house! It's a win win!
Here is our little princess this year! (although more kids were into her hello kitty hat!)
Halloween cupcakes that we made at home. Addy frosted and put sprinkles on them! She did a really good job too!
Having fun walking house to house!
She would get so excited after each house! She would run back down to us saying that she got candy and then show us the contents in her bag! She made it about an hour and then we headed back to my dads to hang out until the kids started to clear out.
Baby Update: I turned 27 weeks this past saturday! I only have 1 more week in the second trimester! Baby boy moves around a ton! My left foot seems to be bothering me a little these days. I think I need to wear my sneakers more to help with the pain and weight gain. Other than the foot thing, I'm still doing pretty good!
Love,
Jamie Lynne



1 comment:
She's so cute I can't handle it! I can totally see her showing u her candy after each house too!! Thanksgiving can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment