Tomorrow you are going into PreK! Addy Grace you are so ready for this next chapter in your young life. The things you are going to learn and do will only create your strong, independent personality even more. You are so excited to be a "preK Kid"! You love talking about it and you love that you have a big book bag to take to school. One of the other things you are excited about is the fact that they don't make you take a nap in that room! You don't want to miss a beat by taking a nap! You want to keep working and using your brain! We love that about you! You are always so eager to do things! You love doing work and playing with your friends.
I just cannot get over how you are going to be learning skills and concepts that are going to prepare you for kindergarten! I feel like we just had you and I was helping you walk!
I really hope your first day with new teachers in a new room goes extremely well. I love how you will start out in your old room and your new teacher will come up and get you and all your friends! You will walk into PreK with all the friends you have been at school with since you were 12 weeks old! That's pretty awesome!
You picked out your outfit and got it all ready. You helped pack your book bag and told me what you wanted for lunch. You are sleeping peacefully right now and I hope you have the best dreams of what your new school experience is going to be like. We love you so much Addy Grace and we know that you are going to learn great things! We can't wait to hear about it! As you are taught you continue to teach us everyday that being your mommy & daddy was the best gift that God gave us!
We love you!
Welcome to the start of your academic career!
Mommy & Daddy
1 comment:
Such a big girl, she is going to love it!!! Love you Addy 'Tynski ;)
Post a Comment