Monday, September 9, 2013

Someone has some new moves

Ever since the little man has been back at school, I've noticed that while he is sitting and playing at home, he has been walking forward with his hands and then pushes him self back to sitting.  I told Justin the other day that I think he is getting closer to moving around or possibly crawling. 

After putting Camden down for his nap on Sunday (9/8/13) he slept about 20 minutes and then wanted up. I thought that was strange since he usually takes a much longer one. But I figured he got what he needed and we weren't going to push it.  Addy and I were just in her room playing and we were also going through a bin of old toys that she used to play with.  I wanted to get them out for Camden since he is sitting and playing really well now. 

So I plopped him down and he started playing right away.  I went to grab batteries for the toys and when I came back I noticed he was moving around differently.  Sure enough he was doing the inch worm and getting to where he wanted to be!

Addy was so excited that her baby brother was starting to learn how to crawl!  


Love,
Jamie Lynne

No comments: