Last Saturday we celebrated Camden turning one!
We had a nice intimate party at the Maennerchor Club . It was a nice size of our family and friends that could make it (the weather was bad).
We had a nice lunch, presents, cake, and the kids had some playtime!
Camden was so happy the whole time and pretty easy going with everyone that was there!
Addy and Rilyn. These two girls are more precious together every time they get together!
His party theme was a winter wonderland. Last minute we decided to have it somewhere other than the house so I didn't end up going all out with the actual theme. But the Maennerchor had winter decor in their displays that added that extra touch to the party.
These were chocolate cupcakes with butter cream frosting from Sam's club and I purchased the mini candy canes and set them in myself. I also found the cup cake liners at Christmas tree shops to set the cupcakes in.
I always love seeing their interaction together!
I decorated the gift table with a little walk through of Camden's first year to show our party guests!
The banner is a chalkboard one that my sister let me borrow.
Addy of course helped open his presents!
Sam's club does do a smash cake for free with an order. Go big or go home I guess! It was huge!!!
He had a great day and it was filled with laughs and love. Just the way it should be!
He is still our blue eyed blond haired little boy
He sleeps through the night
He still takes 2 naps at home and 1 at daycare
He eats like a champ and self feeds well
He is only on sippy cups
He walks around the house holding onto everything but has finally taken his first steps January 23!
He practices every chance he gets!
His first tooth finally poked through 1/26/14 and it was his top front tooth
He loves Addyson so much it makes my heart burst
He is babbling a ton and he tries to sing when Addy does
He loves music and random household items
He drinks whole milk now
He weighs 22 pounds and is 29.5 inches long
He had his first big boy haircut 1/21/14
I still cannot believe you are a year old today. I still remember waiting to meet you while we were in the hospital. I remember feeling contractions as you were trying to enter this world. I still remember hearing your first cries as the doctor pulled you from my body. I cried. I cried so hard.
You are the final edition to our family and you complete it perfectly.
We love you Camden John.
Happy 1st Birthday!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy & Addyson







No comments:
Post a Comment