You still love to color and do all kinds of crafts. You love singing and performing. You love music and have inspired your brother to love it too! He loves learning from you! You have taken on your role as a big sister so well too. You really never had too many jealous episodes just some typical behaviors that would happen to any sibling that is adjusting.
You have your own style and personality that is for sure! Some days you love to be very girly and other days you want comfy leggings and a hoodie. You are strong willed and have your own opinion. Sometimes this can be challenging but it has taught us how to be more sensitive to your wants and needs.
You recently mastered tying shoes! You are so proud of yourself! I helped you a little awhile ago but you kept at it and you were so determined to learn it!
You are sassy and fun. Everyone is entertained by you and you make us all laugh. You love to do homework and you love learning things at school. You are getting really excited for kindergarten too! I cannot believe you will be graduating from preschool in a few short months. I still remember our first drop off at daycare when you were 12 weeks old.
I love the little person you have become and I cannot wait to see how the next year plays out as you begin a whole new stage in your little life!
We love you so much Addyson!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
Mommy & Daddy




No comments:
Post a Comment