I am a little late on Camden's 13 month blog post and I am sorry for that!
Camden, you are walking around like a champ and I am pretty sure you love your freedom!
You get into everything, you chase around your sister, you dance, you get to where you want to be without needing daddy or I and you love to go up the stairs.
You don't know how to come down so we really have to watch you on the stairs. For the most part they are gated but I know the importance of at least getting some practice in!
You absolutely love taking baths and lately we have been bathing you and your sister together. You get so excited when the water is filling up and you try to climb in!
You and your sister are so silly together! You make us laugh so much when you guys play together. Addy loves to sing and perform songs from Frozen and you chime right in! You're her back up singer and you love to dance to music too!
You drink only out of sippy cups now and you drink whole milk. Sometimes you get a hold of Addy's cup and realize she has chocolate in hers sometimes! You think your funny when you get it too!
Again you and your sister play so well together. You both are at a really good age to actually interact with one another. If anyone out there has fears of siblings being to far a part (4 years) I can assure you that its not bad at all! There are times when Camden needs us more and Addy can independently play or keep herself busy.
You love to have random items around your neck. It could be something of your sisters, a pair of pants, a blanket, a headband, the list could go on. We are working on you playing with more boy stuff, I promise! But you are always around your sister and playing in her room that you naturally go to her stuff. We put some of your toys in her room while you both are playing. That has seemed to of helped!
You are such a sweet soul. You smile so big, you clap so loud and you need when you need. I can tell that you have some independent qualities like your sister did when she was your age. It's nice when I can get stuff done and you don't need me by your side.
Now with that being said, you do have moments through out the day where if I am sitting in the living room while you play, you are happy, if I get up and do something, you can get upset.
Again, you love your big sister more than words can explain.
Since you have mastered walking, babbling has picked up again. It's hard for babies to work on more than one skill at a time.
You understand simple directives.
You look at something when we point to it.
You respond to your name.
When you play, you are social and you look at us to see if we are noticing. You try to engage us in play as well.
You love to give us items and then put them back
You help unload the dishwasher. Actually you love the dishwasher!
Recently you have went to the cupboard and gotten out a snack and brought it to us!
You take your hand and pat it against your mouth and say the "b" sound. That means you are looking for your binkie!
You are finding ways to communicate to us what you want or need!
You sleep from 730-630 these days.
You have 4 teeth
You wear size 12 clothes and are starting to wear size 18 month pj's
Size 4 in shoes and diapers
You eat pretty much anything. But some new stuff lately are cheese or ham wraps for lunch
Little pickles
You love fruit pouches
We are starting to work on straw sippy cups.
You take 2 naps at home and 1 nap at daycare
You are such a good baby boy and we love you so much! I cannot wait for the weather to break so we can go for walks or play outside. I know this spring/summer is going to be so much fun with you!
We love you!
Mommy & Daddy



No comments:
Post a Comment