So yesturday was saturday. I woke up around 930 and decided that I should go to the bank to get that out of the way. I recently switched banks and had stuff to deposit and I finally got my bank card. Which I have to activate at the banks mac machine. So I eat some cereal and head out. Come back and get laundry going. Start cleaning up the bedroom and as I'm dusting I started to feel really funny and hot. I thought, great my streak is over! I went and sat on the bed and tried to cool off. Decided that I needed some ice water and crackers. That really helped! Thank goodness! All day my lower back really hurt but I got my chores done and 3 loads of laundry. Got in the shower and then Justin got home. Our friend matt's birthday was yesturday and we were invited to his birthday dinner . So I started to get ready and so did justin. I was feeling fine. On our way there, we realized that we were a little early, so justin decides he wants mcdonalds. I know silly huh? Well he really hadn't eatin anything since his lunch break and I was starting to get nausous again. I had a couple chicken nuggets, which tasted funny to me, and sipped on sprite. Feeling better. I was okay the rest of the night and justin felt horrible that I didn't feel right. He was really sweet about it!
So I'm not sure if my hormones spiked again because of the lower back pain which I do know fluctuating hormones can cause nausea. Crackers are my new best friend now and I hope this baby doesn't start to disagree with me! I don't think I could handle it!
No comments:
Post a Comment