Today is our one year wedding anniversary and its been an awesome day thus far! This morning after my meeting, I came home for a bit, and justin had the day off. We decided to do our gift exchange and he got me an ipod!!!! I was sooooo happy! I felt bad though because I told him to stick by the rules and do something paper because that is what I did. I renewed his gaming magazine for the year. I feel bad but he really liked that I did that for him. Its the gift that keeps on giving, I guess!
Then I went to work and ended up finishing my day a little early. We decided to go out to dinner again even though we went on saturday and then we went to best buy. Romantic I know! I wanted to get a cover for my ipod, (I got a red one) and a transmitter for my car. A transmitter allows me to use my ipod in my car and it actually sounds really nice! Its even mounted on a post so my ipod doesn't slide around everywhere.
So now I am uploading music from cds and then I am going to check out music on itunes to buy. Justin got me a itune card too! Then in a little bit we are going to eat some of our wedding cake. I tried some of the frosting already and it tastes a little funny but I think the cake will be just fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment