Saturday, June 14, 2008

I finally got my hair cut and colored today. It has been almost 10 weeks since I was last there! It was long and heavy! ick! She gave me a really cute, fun, hairstyle and I love the color! I went home after that and saw that Justin called, so I called him back. He forgot his cell phone and wondered if I wanted to go to lunch. So I made up some cookie dough and then headed to best buy. They are remodeling in there and it looks soooo different. It was also a little busy in there but luckily he was able to leave when I got there. Now I am home and am making the cookies! They smell soooo yummy! Then I think I might lay down for a bit and then shower and get ready for my hot date! Tonight we are celebrating our one year anniversary (Its really on monday) and we plan on going out to dinner. I think we might go to aoyomas and then maybe up to the casino. I plan on making us a nice dinner on monday for our anniversary and then eating some of our wedding cake!

Okay all my cookies are almost done and then I am going to take a little nap nap!
xoxoxo
jamie

No comments: