Monday, June 23, 2008

So tonight was my first time making meatballs and they turned out pretty good! The batch made a ton so I froze the other batch for a spagetti dinner next time! Freezing things ahead of time really helps a lot! I haven't really done it in the past but I am getting into it now! Ummm not much to report except that my zuchinni plant has flowers on it now so I am hoping to see some veggies soon! I was so excited when I came home today and I saw that! I was worried that nothing was going to happen with that plant! Oh and our baby birds hatched in our bird house! Boy are they noisy little buggers when mom is feeding them! It has been really neat watching the whole process. Me and the hubby have enjoyed it! It looks like there are 3 baby birds in there too. I think they are in a pretty safe place where nothing else will harm them.

Okay I guess I did have a lot to report!
jamie

No comments: