Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay I am really sorry for not posting lately!! I am not going to update the past 3 weeks or so but here is how my weekend went! Saturday my mom and I drove up to mentor to see my cousins dance recitle. She did such a good job and it was so nice to be able to see her doing what she loves! After the show we went back to my aunt and uncles house and had a nice dinner. They made london broil, scallops, red skin potatoes and green beans, salad, and cheese cake! YUM! You can't put a price on that kind of evening. It was the best!

Sunday, justin didn't have to work and first thing I made breakfast then went to wegmans. Got home and I worked in the garden, weeds; yuck, and justin made us lunch. We ate on the patio too! Did a few things around the house, got dinner out to thaw, and finally got in the shower around 330 pm. We had our friend jerome over and we made chicken cabobs on the grill with pineapple, green pepper, and onion. Then I made the same red potatoes and green beans that my aunt had on saturday! they are soooo yummy! We also ate outside sunday night!

Monday not much happened around here. ate some leftovers and then went to Ryan and Kristy's for a bit.

Tuesday: my day started at 8 am at tires for less. Yes I needed four new tires, an alignement, and a tie rod. Yeah that bill sure was pretty but it had to be done. My car does ride soooo much better and I am hoping that will help with gas mileage! So now I am at home waiting to go to work at a summer camp with my one client. He gets there around 11 am.

Stormy and warm here today but at least summer is finally here!
xoxoxo
jamers

No comments: