Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today Justin and I got some cleaning done around the house and I managed to pull some weeds out back! It was pretty easy since it rained all night and this morning. The soil was so wet they just came right out of the cement patio! I then got ready after we had lunch and stuff. We ended up heading to town to run some errands together which usually never happens bc he is always working crazy hours on the weekends! So I was pretty excited about that! its the little things you know! We then decided that what I took out for dinner for tonight would have to be made tomorrow bc we both were really hungry! We ended up going to ruby tuesdays which turned out to be a short wait. Only 10 minutes on a saturday night! We got home a little after 8 pm and we both went to our computers! Now I am ready for bed! Too much went on for me today but if I go to sleep now I could get up early and get my grocery shopping done and out of the way! I just want to relax and do some laundry tomorrow! I won't be able to hang with mom this weekend because she took a mini vacation to new york to visit her friend Cathy. I was so happy that she went because all summer she stayed close to home! Plus they haven't seen eachother since our wedding last year!

Okay seriously I am going to bed! night night!

jamie

No comments: