Thursday, January 15, 2009

I passed my 3 hour glucose test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoooooooo! I was so happy to get that phone call today! I must say though that my gut told me that I didn't have it and it was right! My intuition must be starting to kick in! hahaha.
So when I called Justin with the good news he also informed me that the furniture company called to set up delivery for next tuesday! Yes next tuesday. Hellooooo are you kidding???!!!! SO we will be busy campers clearing out the actual bedroom. We got the closet all sorted but we weren't expecting delivery until the end of January! Oh well no time like the present right!?

Also, she has been causing a lot of pressure today and its a little uncomfortable! She flipped around a little bit ago and is kicking outward like crazy which is better than kicking near my behind! lol. I actually felt top heaving when she was facing my spine. All of her weight was forward! Lets just say that I did a lot more sitting at work today!

No comments: