Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today we have dinner plans at my nana's house for my birthday! She said she hasn't been in erie for my birthday in 15 years and wanted to do something special for me! she is so sweet! So she invited us, dad, tiffany and alicia. Then after we have dinner, we are going to see Mall Cop with dad, tiffany, alicia and maybe even nana!

I got our grocery shopping done first thing this morning while justin slept in. Best buy took him out last night for his last day of work there. He said everyone was crying that went out with them! Its bittersweet for him but he is excited to start a new job monday! I am proud of him and I think he will do a really good job working with this company! It was a big decision for him (and me) to make but we feel that it was the right choice ! I told him he will still keep in touch with his friends from best buy/geek squad. It is strange though, bc for the past 2 weeks he has had the weekends off and this is how it will be from now on with his new job! Its really going to be nice when our baby arrives because we can actually do things as a family or just plan things better. Also he wont have to worry about holidays and all that jazz like he had to before. He will actually be able to enjoy them!

Well we are doing laundry and straightening up around here. I will write later!
xoxoxo

No comments: