My mom called me at 130 PM and told me that the furniture had arrived safely at our place! I was so excited!!! Since the shipping time they gave us was from 12 to 4, my mom thankfully had vacation time this week and was able to sit at our place and wait for them! Grant it all 3 pieces are in boxes and sitting in our living room but hey, its here! We are going to have a couple of our friends come over and help get them upstairs. Its nice that the dressers are already built and all justin really has to worry about is the crib! It just amazes me that her furniture is here! Now I have to work on getting her bedding which is also from JC Penny but that can be shipped to the store and won't take long at all.
Well we are just relaxing tonight since we worked so hard this weekend with getting the room cleared out. I did take pictures of the process and will continue until her room is complete. I got some pics of justin and his buddy taking apart his old desk. Its pretty neat to see the room transform! I will post pictures soon!
Oh I almost forgot that I had a dr's appointment this morning too! lol. Everything is good! I only gained 1 pound from 2 weeks ago which was nice because last time I gained 5 pounds. I must have needed that though. My blood pressure was really good, urine was good, and my belly was measuring right at 29 weeks and 5 days. Due date is still April 2 and the dr. was very pleased to here that I have a little jazz dancer in there. He told me they like 10 fetal movements a day. I started to laugh. I told him I get that in 15 minutes or less in the evening! He said they love the active ones! And active she is. Right around 8 pm she just goes crazy! We watch my stomach every night for almost 2.5 hours before she really starts to slow down. She usually stops when I go to bed but other nights it takes her awhile to settle down!
No comments:
Post a Comment