Saturday, January 17, 2009

So this morning I had to wake up at 630 to get ready for my eye appointment. Eeek but it was worth it. We have awesome coverage and the eye exam was ten dollars, the frames are going to cost me 12 dollars and the lenses will be 10 dollars! 30 bucks for new eyes! you can't beat that! They said my eyes are healthy with the exception of being nearsightness. He said from my other script my eyes have actually gotten better but now one is worse off than the other. So instead of having the same script for both eyes, like it is now, he is going to change the script to better fit the problem. makes sense!

Last night justin and I went to olive garden and had a nice dinner and then we went to best buy to get some stuff. We got a docking station for my ipod. This way I can have that in the babies room and have a baby music playlist for her. I already have one baby einstein cd uploaded and continue to work on good music for her! I also can play them in my car. Justin got some things too and then we came home. It was way to cold out!

Now we are working on clearing out the computer/babies room. We got my desk in the living room and justin is taking his computer down there as I write! His desk is so beat up its going in the garbage! Tomorrow we plan on scubbing the walls and dusting/mopping the floor. That way everything will be nice and clean for when the furniture arrives tuesday!

No comments: