Addy had her well visit on Friday too! She now weighs 17lbs 10ozs, 26.5 inches long and her head circum. is 17 inches! She is in the 75th%ile for everything! Her Dr. was so impressed with how well she was sitting and loved that she got to hear her talk! I also asked about trying baby yogurt with her and she said it's okay to give her small amounts of cows milk every now and then. It's such a small amount compared to the rest of her diet that it will be fine! Yobaby is all organic and I went to the store tonight to check it out. I got her some to try! I can add some of her fruit to it as well!
Justin loved Dan's chair! Relaxing while dinner was being made!
Addy waking up Uncle Dan! She was a little tired herself though!!
Addy Sunday morning checking out her paper!
It was so nice to get out of town even though it was one night! My Aunt Val came over Sunday before we left and we all ate lunch together! Addy didn't sleep to well that night but she did have shots and it was her first time sleeping without the bassinet part of her pack n play. She got up a little early that day but I don't think Kristin minded at all! She just got to spend more time with her niece!
I hope we get her pictures from school soon! I can't wait to see them! Today school also told me that the gave her some puffs on her highchair and she picked them up and put them in her mouth without any help! I did go to the deli at wegmans and got her a slice of american cheese to try. They were so nice and didn't charge me for it! well I'm not sure it even came up on the scale! I did give her 3 tiny pieces tonight and she ate them and liked them! She is getting so big!
Well time for my bedtime! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment